Carissa has always been a light, thin little girl; and Patrick has always been sturdy. Since he was about 18 months old, Patrick has always been about 5 ounds less than Carissa. Until yesterday, they both weighed exactly 44 pounds.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Chelsey,
This is Michelle Butters from Davis. I found you through Dave and Lisa's blog. Your kids look great. I can't believe how much they have grown. We live in NE now and had one more little boy. I am glad to see that you are doing so well! Michelle Childrenofthechurn.com
1 comment:
Hey Chelsey,
This is Michelle Butters from Davis. I found you through Dave and Lisa's blog. Your kids look great. I can't believe how much they have grown. We live in NE now and had one more little boy.
I am glad to see that you are doing so well!
Michelle
Childrenofthechurn.com
Post a Comment