Sunday, November 9, 2008

First haircut

On Saturday morning, Aaron, Cory and Patrick were all in desperate need of haircuts; so it was time to get out the clippers again. When I was finished I looked aroung on saw my two little cuties, and noticed that each had a bit scraggly hair, something that I generally do not mond to much in babies of their age. But they were in good moods, so it just made since to finish out my entire lot of boys. I'd never had a baby behave so nicely for their first haricut and Andrew and Edmund did.
Aaron holding Edmund to show off his first haircut. Aaron holding Andrew to show off his first haircut.
These are the best pictures I was able to get. After being perfect angels for the hair cutting process, they both had a hyper happy fit when I got the camera out.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Do you cut Uncle Mike's hair too? Daniel wishes I knew how to cut hair so we could save money on his haircuts.

Chelsey said...

Yes, I cut Michael's hair too. When we moved to Iowa, he couldn't find a barber that could cut his hair the way he liked it; so finally we bought some clippers, because i could give him a bad hair cut for free. He did his best to try to explain how his hair was supposed to be cut. It took a while to get it right.
Sometimes you can find a haricutting class at communtiy park and recs, etc.