Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas fun!

We have been enjoying Christmas break so far.
Saturday, the 20th, was our last busy run-around day. And I even managed to get a new batterie for my watch. ( I confess, I nearly forgot again.)
We spent the first part of this week spending time together and playing games.
We decided to have a large turkey dinner on Chirstmas eve this year. I cooked enough food that I have not cooked since Wednesday. Wednesday evening we acted out the nativity as a family, sang Christmas carols, and read The Night Before Christmas, a really cool pop-up book version that my brother & sister-in-law sent to us a few year ago. Our children were able to have the Christmas-eve sleep over. It is so fun to listen to their excitement.
Christmas morning was typical opening Christmas presents, helping the children open their Christmas presents, putting together legos, and little people sets, playing each game that Santa sent (sequence, pick-up sticks, etc.) I'll have to add pictures latter.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Congrats on remembering your watch battery!