December is going by so FAST! I am done with my Christmas shopping, and even have most of the gifts wrapped. I still have some baking to do. But even if that doesn't happen I'll be satisfied with this holiday season.
Tomorrow is the final day of school for my children. This week has been filled with Christmas Parties, Holiday Programs, etc. Everyone is excited for Christmas. I'm not sure that my children are learning very much this week!
Aaron earned his Bear Badge and bicycle belt loop for cub scouts this month. He is very close to earning several of pins and belt loops! That should keep him at least partially busy during the winter break.
Andrew and Edmund have come to a tragic day in their lives (Today). I don't think they believe it is tragic, but I do. They can both climb out of their cribs. Ahhh! Bedtime will never be the same. I'll need to clear their room of all toys this weekend.
One last thing: About 1 1/2 weeks ago my watch battery died. Not a big deal, but I have now worn my watch three times to the store to have the battery replaced, and each time I have forgotten! I feel so disoriented. I need to stick a bright pink post it note to my purse, steering wheel, and keys so I won't space-out on it again!
1 comment:
So true! I swear that I was just cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Now, suddenly, I am having to think about Christmas Eve dinner. How can that be? When I was a child Christmas would NEVER come. I really need to regress.
Good luck on the watch battery. I suggest a post-it note on your forehead so other people can remind you. Works for me! (teasing, nothing works for me)
Post a Comment