There are so many things I have thought to post lately, but have not. Here is a summary:
Thanksgiving was at the Brown's home. The children had a wonderful time, and we always love a visit with them.
We opened up the boardgames over Thanksgiving break. I was very pleased to realize that we could finally move beyond Candyland, Hi-Ho Cherry-oh, and Chutes and Ladders without playing FOR our children. (As a side note, I think Chutes and Ladders is the lamest game invented, I threw ours away, only to be given one again by our neighbors!) I brought out Acquire, a game that I enjoyed playing when I was young. My kids loved it. Thanks, Mom. I don't know when you lent it to us, or why we have it, but almost 40 years latter, the game is completely intact, and as enjoyable as ever.
Andrew and Edmund are as sweet as ever. They have started clearing their dishes after meals and 'talking' to get me to open the dishwasher so they can load them. If they keep it up, they will be my best-trained children by the time they are two. I hope it lasts. They are both picking up words, especially Edmund. When Shadow, our dog, is inside Edmund walks around the house telling him "NO". I think Edmund thinks the dog's name is 'No,' he also called the Brown's dog 'no' on Thanksgiving. I have determined that Andrew's favorite color is blue, he will only drink from a blue cup, and steals Edmund's cup if it is blue. He also loved music. I catch him changing his movements as the music from the CD player changed from one song to another.
More latter.
1 comment:
So cute! I love your updates.
Post a Comment